Digital PDF-pattern for sewing a Cropped-Front Cape/Coat - comfy and elegant.
The garment fit is suitable for that delicate time of mum-to-be.
Inspired by Emma Willis' white-cape design (see the pic below).
MATERIALS: Any woven or knit fabric to suit your occasion.
Size S: 140x170cm / 56"x68"
Size 2XL: 150x175cm"/ 60"x70"
To find out the AMOUNT for a particular FABRIC in your size, you might like taking your pattern to the fabric shop – their assistants are always happy to help.
Otherwise, do it yourself:
- stretch a flat bed-sheet on a table or floor;
- fold it to the width of the material you plan to use;
- arrange ALL pattern pieces paying attention to the grainline desired-directions and seam allowances;
- measure the length you have got.
To find out which size of mc2pattern to choose – use MC2 Body Measurements Chart as your Size Guide.View full details
- Your purchase is a digital product downloadable as a PDF-format file. It comes with a choice of printing options – paper size Plotter, A0, A4, or US Letter.
- Your patterns will print on multiple pages to be tiled together (except Plotter).
- Due to the nature of digital products, they may not be returned or exchanged.
- MC2 patterns may not be resold further as a pattern product.
- You are welcome to use MC2 patterns in your sewing production.